Saturday, May 02, 2009

The Happiest Place On Earth...

So we took Reesey to Disneyland this week, and it is so cute to see her get excited over it. She went to the Playhouse Disney show and was completely in awe of all the characters. I sat with her in the audience while Matt and Max sat on the side, and I kept looking over at Matt to see if he could see her reaction to the show. She was jumping, singing and she absolutely loved when the bubbles dropped from the ceiling. I have a feeling that this will be a regular activity for us when we go there! Here are a few of our favorite pics that we took of our little Reesey Goose...





9 comments:

Emily C said...

cute cute pictures

shari berry bo-berry said...

she is the cutest little girl ever!

Katie said...

How fun! I hope to take Mia to Disneyland this summer :)

Rebecca said...

ok, reese is seriously soooo cute. she looks just like you, kay, in that close-up.

kori said...

love her

The J J Glenn Family said...

So So sweet! I love her dark hair and rosy cheeks. I really need to take my girls to Disneyland. Lil would die!

Heather said...

adorable! she looks so happy.....

hey how do you make your pictures like that with the whit boarder?
i love that!

Rae Lynn and Brett said...

Congrats!!! I didn't even know you were prego with your 2nd. How are things with 2? We miss southern california so bad we miss Disney World. YOur little ones are so stinkin cute...

Matt and Kay Jones said...

I took these pictures with the polaroid app on my iphone... I'm seriously obsessed...