Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's Only A Matter Of Time...

... before Matt sees this post and either makes me take it off the blog, or laughs horribly at me (you know the point your finger, throw your head back kind of laugh). The reason why I am telling you this, is because I, myself, find it very funny and can attribute all of my actions to the emotions of becoming a mother of two! So, Matt gave me an iTunes gift card recently and the other night I caught myself trying to catch up on "the latest" music in an effort to break out of the bubble I have been living in for the last three weeks. As I was perusing, I came upon this song... listened to the short teaser provided... discovered that I can be brought to tears in a matter of seconds... then purchased the song. The picture below speaks for itself (as does the current song on my playlist)... don't judge me.

8 comments:

Shauna said...

Ok what did you buy? the climb or butterfly fly away? Cause I bought both. And maybe I bought the hoedown throwdown and crazier as well???? So what.

The hannah Montana movie was good. I'm not even ashamed to say that.

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

Wow, I love you but I am not so sure about Hannah Montna....I do miss you though, call me.

shari berry bo-berry said...

dude there is no shame in having miley cyrus on your playlist -- now, her dad, that's another story! :) love ya!

Emily C said...

funny that you posted this. b/c i think miley is a fame whore slut (sorry for the language.) but when i heard this song, i was shocked that miley had a great song. i always assumed her music was a cheesey as her tv show. but i really like this song too!!

Ash said...

Kay,
Your children are beautiful. Thanks for dropping us a note. I love the fact that your current post is about Miley Cyrus. Good gracious. When people who live in Altus, Oklahoma (where?) are making fun of you, you know it's bad. Great to hear from you and keep in touch.

Joey, Ashley, Isaac, & Georgie

Ash said...

who's Miley Cyrus...;)

Yasmine said...

Congrats on #2! Good luck adjusting to the changes. And by the way, I felt the same way when I put some Miley on my Ipod!

Elise said...

True Story: I was watching the Disney Channel with Jordan the other day and they played a video clip of her singing The Climb (I'm assuming that is the song you are talking about on your playlist--I didn't scroll through the rest of your songs)and I listened to her sing the lyrics. . . which got me thinking about a few things in my life. . . which then brought tears to my eyes. I totally get it.