Sunday, May 31, 2009

Reasons Why...

Just when I think that I am going to lose my mind, Reese does something beyond adorable with Max and the slate is wiped clean!
Chaos is a good word to describe certain times during my day, but the good things like Reesey kissing Max, Max sleeping 9 hours at night, or Reese wanting to cuddle and hug me totally make everything worth while.



Matt snapped this picture of Reese holding Max on the couch. She had just finished her favorite thing to eat in the whole world (graham crackers) and was no doubt watching Madagascar... so she was completely pacified! Not a great angle for Max, but I love the little smirk on Reesey's face...



Reese loves wearing my sunglasses, and of course I let her because I think she looks hilarious in my enormous shades. We call her sunglasses her "sunnies" and my only wish is that she would keep them on longer than 15 seconds...

5 comments:

kori said...

love them.

Ash said...

that picture is too cute! They seriously look the same size. No wonder you feel overwhelmed sometimes! They're so close in age! They sure are sweet!

Laura said...

So cute! I'm so jealous that Max sleeps 9 hours at night. I'm lucky if Weston sleeps 6 hours and that has only happened a handful of times!

Katie said...

I can't wait for baby number 2! Did you hear? We're having another little princess :) I just bought Mia some little Mama baby glasses at Old Navy. Its so funny because they are the oversized ones just like the ones for ladies (too cute!)

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

How adorable! Can't wait to see you.