Tuesday, March 04, 2008

How Stinking Cute...



Okay... so we have had a busy couple of weeks. Most importantly, Reese turned three months old! I can't believe how big she is getting and how fast it is all happening! She loves being on her tummy looking around and she can even roll over onto her back! I have video of it, but I can't figure out how to put it on the blog! Once I do, I will post it... it is adorable. Also, she has started sleeping through the night! We aren't at the 12 hours a night stage but she will sleep 7-8 hours every night... it makes for a very happy mama!

11 comments:

Dawn said...

She's sporting the charlie-do! I love it!

Katie said...

I'm so jealous, Mia didn't sleep through the night on a regular basis till she was 12 months old! Whats your secret?

Mands Glenn said...

OHhh she is so beautiful and looks so happy. That is so impressive that she is already sleeping through the night. She looks perfect!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Seriously - that is the radest picture! It totally made me smile!

Treidi said...

what can I say but that girl is adorable... I need to come and see her so I can squeeze those cheeks.

Matt likes it when I do it I am sure she will too.

bullshark... milkshake?

shari berry bo-berry said...

i love that hair!!!!!!!

that is so great that she's sleeping so well! yay!!!

heidi said...

Love the hair! What a great picture. And 7-8 hours? Amazing! What a good little girl.

Beth Davis said...

She is so stinking Cute!!! So what's your secret? I had Tucker sleeping through the night and then bam- I took him to his 4 month appointment, he had his shots, I started rice cereal, and now he wants to sleep all day and party all night. I'm working on it and I'm getting close, but geez- I miss my sleep;-)

Nicole said...

MJ! Glad you found me. How the heck are you? Your baby is adorable. Love the good old AG days. Miss 'em like no other.

Santiago

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

Kay,

Here is Shelly's blog info.

http://goteamcrowley.blogspot.com/

Aubs said...

That picture is ridiculously cute