Monday, March 31, 2008

Man post II



I know I know this has been a long time coming. I know I promised my book review of the historical fiction classic Armageddon. Turns out Armageddon was neither a historical fiction or a book. Since I couldn't give you my review I thought I would at least treat you to the sweet words of Aerosmith. Without having to read a book that gave me some extra time to ponder about my life and after sliding in a slow pitch softball game where I received this badge of honor I really got to thinking and I came to these conclusions. 1. They should sell Cadburry eggs year round 2. I'm going to live every week like it is shark week and 3. This year will be my final year of league sports. At age 30 that's right it is right around the corner I will be officially hanging it up and focusing on my Salem Spring Triathalon career. I know this comes as a shock to many except those who have seen me play sports and thought I should have hung it up a long time ago but to those of you who haven't try to be strong. Parallel to this decision I have also decided to get in the best shape of my life by the time I'm 30 so I will be going out on top. Try and catch one of my games there are only 14 months left to catch this 5'11 253lb blur in action. Thank you and don't worry Kay will be back with a normal blog shortly in the meantime enjoy this beautiful shot of Reese.




9 comments:

Katie said...

Mia has that same suit! LOVE IT! =)

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

Evelyn, I mean Reese looks adorable!

Ben said...

That's a nice one...make sure you pick the scab so it leaves a sweet scar.

shari berry bo-berry said...

she's so sweet!!!!!!!!

and Matt, seriously, you are one funny guy. I could read blogs by you all day -- very entertaining!!!

sorry about that nasty scrape -- that sucks man.

oh yeah, and I agree with you 100% on the cadbury egg thing... :)

Treidi said...

Time for a man comment...

1. It's established that your daughter is the cutest little thing on the planet. I grind my teeth and want to squeeze her little cheeks in each picture I see.

2. The Salem Spring Tri waits for you. I will literally introduce over the microphone and let you begin the race 5 minutes ahead of everyone else.

3. I turn 30 on the 28th of this beloved month and I am having a mid life crisis too.

4. you should read my current blog post I think you will find it very inspiring.

5. the text you sent with new digits is awol can you send another?

6. I heart joneses

heidi said...

Bullshark,
Love the man post. They should totally sell Cadburry eggs year round. I have had to stock up I can make it through the next few months. Can't wait for your Salem Spring Triathlon career. Travis and I will be your super fans. And that picture of Reese is simply adorable.

The Marquardt Family said...

SHE IS SUCH A DOLL!! I cant quit thinking about little Marquardt babies when I see Reese with her dark hair! She is so stinking cute! I cant wait to snuggle her when I see you guys next.

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

very funny. I miss your book reviews, btw. Nasty sharkbite. Nasty, but worth it.

Good luck training for your triathalon. Maybe you and the Swede can enter together and you can carry him on your back just to give the competition a chance.

Wing and Alli said...

Since this is the Man Post, I guess I'm in the right place. Nice war wound. I feel bad for the home plate. That's a lot of hair and leg. I actually think it's a cover-up for how Matt gets treated around the house. Oh, and Armageddon the movie did happen, so take it back!

Wing