Monday, January 28, 2008

Latest Photo Shoot...





So our little girl is getting so big! Here are the latest shots from her photo shoot for her announcements. For all of you who have asked, we will be sending them out soon. Reese is so stinking cute and Matt and I can't get enough of her. She has such a personality (she gets that from her dad) and she is so cute (also from her dad)! She is beginning to coo and "talk" to us and I do everything I can to get her to do it. It is the cutest thing to listen to her and I can't wait until she is old enough to actually speak to me! I wonder what she is thinking... but then again, she probably only wonders when her next meal is coming!

Last night we had a few friends over to celebrate her two month birthday which was on Saturday! Those pics will be coming soon! On a sad note, we were devastated to hear of President Hinkley's passing yesterday. Matt and I both loved him and I know that I truly considered him the prophet of our day. He was such an inspiration to me and such and exemplary man... he will be greatly missed.

On the lighter side... Reese will get blessed this Sunday, February 3rd (yes, it is Super Bowl Sunday... I think Matt planned that on purpose!) and we are excited to have all of our good friends and family coming in town to celebrate. More pics to come... We miss you Daddy!

9 comments:

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

Kay,she is so georgous!!! How can she help but be cute though... I wish I could come down early to be with you but I have to take care of my sick baby girl. She needs to get better in time for the partay this weekend. Miss you...

shari berry bo-berry said...

she's beautiful! I love that cute bow! see you at the baby blessing!

Morph This said...

There is nothing I love more then that little belly. Does she need a nap? Hand her over!

heidi said...

Darling! I think she takes after her mom, too! I wish I was there to see her in person. Sidenote, our next little bun in the oven is a .... boy! Luke is excited to have a little brother. No names yet, so if you have any you want to pass along, it would be greatly appreciated. We are thinking about "Bullshark", but I don't know if the world can handle 2 of them!

Mands Glenn said...

I love her tummy! She is gorgeous. I think she is a great mix of you two. I love that her blessing date was set for Super Bowl Sunday. Two fun things to celebrate!

The Marquardt Family said...

Kay wish we could make it for the blessing! She is just darling! Keep the pictures coming! She has the greatest mom and dad! Looks like you are having so much fun! xoxo

lanni said...

matt - i came across your blog on shauna's... haven't talked to you in forever, but it looks like you guys are doing awesome! your baby is so so freaking cute. congrats to you and your wife, she's an absolute doll.

Beth Davis said...

A super bowl blessing- JC will be jealous! She is getting cuter everyday Kay. I can't wait to see her in just a few months. I wish I could see her sooner!
PS- "You Dance" was our wedding song! I love it!

Wing and Alli said...

I can't get enough of her too! I love baby bellies!! Can you make sure to give her some big wet kisses for us! We miss you guys too!