Monday, January 21, 2008

Matt really was building a house!



Well I finally thought I would show everyone the reason Kay has been a single parent for the past few months. I also wanted to give credibility to our link on Ben and Laura's blog that says Hawaiian home builder. I'm really proud of how this home turned out and it was such an amazing experience to build in the land of my ancestors. I wish I could show more photos and that I was a better photographer. You will notice all of the bedroom shots were taken at the exact same angle. There are a lot of great details to this house and we wanted to have a real inside out feel to this house which you can see in a few photos especially at the master bathroom. It is finally done and I might even start playing a role in my daughters life. I hope you enjoy these shots and stay tuned in a couple of weeks I'm going to be doing a book review on our blog. Ok who am I kidding I'm just going to comment on a movie I watch that is based on a book like Armageddon. I love historical fiction. Enjoy the show. Mahalo.

6 comments:

Beth Davis said...

Wow! So when do you guys move in, and if you're not, when can I move in? What a dream home! That house is amazing! Not a shabby job Matt.
Kay- I feel your pain with the single mom thing;-)

Ben said...

Good work Matty! I expect to see that thing on Cribs.

shari berry bo-berry said...

that house is sweet!!!!!!!!! wow, what a great job Matt! kay...i bet you are so happy to have your husband around again!

Mands Glenn said...

Simply Gorgeous and totally my Dream home. We will hire you when we become Rich Doctors someday. You are just missing one thing in the slideshow. . MORE PICS OF YOUR LITTLE GIRL! Auntie Amanda is just dying to see more pics of your olive skinned, dark haired beautiful baby girl. Kay, I'm so glad you have Matty home again.

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Wow. Not bad b-shark. Is that a Pulte home?

Treidi said...

I just kept picturing Matt in that outdoor shower:) Island fever!