Sunday, June 15, 2008

To my man...

Happy Fathers Day Baby! To those of you out there that don't know, this time every year is pretty special to the Jones'. Matt likes to call this week "The Gauntlet" and I like to call it "The Perfect Storm." We have Father's Day, our Anniversary and Matt's birthday all within four days of each other. So this week (along with the other 51 weeks of the year) is about celebrating how wonderful my husband is... To start things out right (and because it is Father's Day) thank you honey for being such an amazing dad to Reese, for without you, she would be a lot more high strung! You are the most perfect man and I love you with all my heart!

1 comment:

The Marquardt Family said...

What a cute picture! Hope you guys had a great week! Sounds like a lot of work for you this past week. Miss you guys. xoxox