Friday, June 27, 2008

Our Little Girl is Growing Up...

Yesterday, Reese turned seven months old! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is perfect to me in every way! Right now she just learned how to clap, and her favorite thing to say ALL THE TIME is "dada!" Despite me constantly repeating "mama" to her, she always replies with "dada." I guess it is only fair since I swear that she is almost an exact clone of Matt. She is also becoming a lot more mobile. She looks to be on the verge of crawling, but I think her little buddha belly always gets in the way! My favorite thing to do is get her to smile or laugh. I've done the most ridiculous things for her just to get a giggle out of her! It's amazing the things you do when you become a mom. Next week we are heading up to Redding to see her Nanny and Grandpa for the Fourth of July. Matt and I are really looking forward to heading up there and seeing all the Jones.' We seriously have the happiest baby ever and I am so grateful for her!



Our big girl...



Looking like she is in trouble! I love her curly hair!



Eating butternut squash!

11 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

WOW! She is gorgeous! Kay, I do see some of you in her. I know what it's like to have a kid that dosen't look anything like you. Anyways, her chubby arm rolls are to die for. Seriously, it dosen't get cutter than that. And, her curly hair is so Awesome! Cute pics!

shari berry bo-berry said...

she is gorgeous as ever! i love seeing her cute face on your blog! now I just need to see her in person sometime! can I come take some pictures of her????? please????? :)

Katie said...

I am so glad I was able to meet little Miss Reese. She is so adorable. Gotta love the buddah belly, Mia still has hers!

Morph This said...

That chair is like the only thing that makes her look small. I love it.

The Marquardt Family said...

AHHHHHHHH.............. I want to kiss her cheeks! She is just darling! I love the curls that sit right on top of her head! Have fun on the fourth. xoxox

Rebecca said...

Oliver did the same thing with "dada'. It drove me crazy. I mean, who takes care of him all day, feeds him, changes his diaper, reads to him...???!!!

jrshiner said...

I can't believe how much she has grown. I miss that little cutie :)

stacy said...

We'd love to see you guys while you're up this way. I guess Matt called Ryan, he'll have to return the call tonight...he's been in Portland.

kori said...

I love the pic of her eating. She looks so cute. I love that little reesey piecy

stacy said...

It was so great to see you guys! THanks so much for stopping by! Sorry it didn't work out on the way back...its been a while! We'll work to make it down there!

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

Wow, she is adorable. When can I come and kiss tho cute cheeks of her's?!?