Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Heart to Heart...






So I hope no one gets sick of pictures of Reese... she is just too cute to ignore and I can't believe how much she has grown! Matt is out of town again so Reese and I are getting to know each other really well. Last night, for example, we had a long heart to heart from 12 am to 3 am when she decided she didn't want to go to bed! She wasn't too fussy, but she just wanted to stay up and be rocked by mom all night. Needless to say I am a little tired! Matt comes home Friday night and I can't wait!

7 comments:

Suman Family said...

who could get tired of pictures of that sweet little baby? she is adorable. i'm glad i got to see you the other night. ava has been on and off sick since thanksgiving weekend. ugh. we take off for florida tomorrow. we'll get together when we get back and are all healthy again. anyways, have a merry christmas!

Unknown said...

agh! She is already getting so big and i haven't even seen her yet! I deliver dinner to our dinner group tomorrow--so i'm going to drop by! BTW my address is: 21132 surfwood lane 92646--i need your address too for our christmas card

Morph This said...

I love her.. enough said

shari berry bo-berry said...

we will never get tired of seeing your little doll!

Beth Davis said...

All I can say is- Please post more pictures! She is adorable! Just soak every moment in because they grow way too fast. I hate it but I love it at the same time. Don't worry either- I think the hormones stay out of whack because I still cry at everything. Whenever I read or sing to Tucker- I cry. It's killing me! Thanks for your sweet comment Kay- I love you so much and I'm so happy for you and your cute little family! I hope you guys had a good Christmas!

Mands Glenn said...

Girlfriend, she is such a cute little, chunky babe. So sweet. I love all of the pictures. Blogging is about bragging and sharing.

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Wow, cute kid. Can't wait to meet her one of these days when you guys come stay with us in Fresh Mex.

She's has such nice dark skin. Must be the Poly in her. Lucky girl.