Friday, December 07, 2007

Her First Bath...






So guess who likes bath time!!!! Reese loves sitting in the bath and getting clean. It's like a little baby hot tub for her! Now the title of this post is a little misleading. We did bathe her in the hospital but this was her first bath at home. Life with Reese is totally different than before... but everyone tells you that right? I now live on a three hour schedule... everything that needs to get done has a three hour timeline before she needs to eat again. Let's just say that I am adjusting. Thanks to all of you who are keeping us in your thoughts. And thanks to all of you who have stopped by to spoil our little girl... she loves visitors! And don't worry... there will be more pictures of our little pumpkin... she is just too cute!

10 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

she is darling! can't wait to meet her!

Mands Glenn said...

She is a little pumpkin face. She is such a good combination of the two of you. She is gorgeous! It is a crazy adjustment with all the timimg of everything and just everything is so NEW. I'm sure you are doing Awesome! I can't wait to meet this sweet baby. She is one lucky girl to have you and Matt as parents.

Katie said...

Kay, she reminds me so much of Mia! Same belly and everything =)
So cute! You're right, it is such an adjustment, but before you know it, it all becomes second nature and it won't take 3 hours to get out the door, hahaa! Oh, and the hormones will start to tame down too =)

Girl Wonder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky - World's Best Aunt said...

She's the most beautiful baby in the history of mankind. fact.

Dawn said...

I love the budda belly--I especially like that you put a washcloth over her to keep the photos g-rated (and away from freaky internet people :)

Morph This said...

Oh I love her.. I have been better most of the day so I wanted to give it this last day to really get back to normal before I come and give her a squeeze. I want to hold her. Ahhh.. I hate being sick.

Mom Morphy said...

She is adorable, Matt and Kay! I'm so proud of you being great parents and loving Reese. These little kids don't know how great they have it! To be raised by you two would be so much fun! I know you'll just have the happiest of times! Love to you and your sweet family!

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

You have a georgous baby!! And what a big girl for putting up with a screaming banshee(sp?) for a week :)

Luv you

Beth Davis said...

Where have I been?? I'm just catching up! Reese is beautiful! Tucker already started giving her the eye while we were looking at your slideshow;-) I'm am soooo happy for you guys! good luck with mommyhood- i am just now starting to get the hang of things- barely. Love you and miss you!!!