Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June Bug...

June is almost over... It is both my favorite and busiest month of the year. We have what I like to call "The Gauntlet," which is a combo of our wedding anniversary, Matt's birthday and Father's Day... all within days of each other. Why did I insist on being a June Bride?!?! Why?!?!?

Reese and Max are getting so big. I don't have babies anymore... they are like tiny adults who follow me around all day. Reese is seriously turning into my little best friend. We do everything together and she is such a good little errand runner! (Max, on the other hand, is the worst!) Today, I gave her a mani/pedi and was thinking why I don't pamper myself in this same way. She loves to dress herself, and I use the word "dress" very specifically because you will not catch her in anything but a skirt or dress and most preferably in a tutu!

The kids love wrestling with each other which is cute for about two minutes and then I usually have to intervene because someone is inevitably going to get a foot in the eye, etc... but they love it. Max is starting to talk to me in full sentences... but sometimes he will look at me and say an entire sentence that only he understands... it is so cute. We also call him our little engineer (among several other nick names) because he is fascinated in how things work. How are these wheels turning? How is the horse on this merry go round going up and down, etc. He definitely gets his intelligence from the Jones side of the family!

Anyway, here is a small selection of our family's latest pics. Including Memorial Day, Disneyland and a couple of randoms.





1 comment:

Mands Glenn said...

Cute pics and cute kids! I love updates. I forgot to comment on your pic of you and Matt on facebook, but I love it. Hope all is well. Take care of our Jenny and the new lil gal coming to your neighborhood this week.