Friday, December 04, 2009

Back in the Game...

So it's been awhile... I get it... Needless to say it has been an eventful couple of months. Because it has been so long, what used to be simple "blogging" has turned into a seriously daunting task... there are just too many pictures/stories to "recap" in one, let alone three or four, entries. As a result, I give you the following... my favorite pictures from the last couple of months and even better, a promise to blog more consistently and frequently in the future. Enjoy!



The kids bouncing on my knee during our Mortensen Family Reunion back in September.



Max as "Max" from Where the Wild Things Are... his first halloween...



Reesey on her way to church...



Reese and I at the Zoo celebrating her second birthday... such a big girl...



Matt and the Duke at Yosemite... such a gorgeous backdrop (and the models aren't that bad looking either!)

8 comments:

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

I like that Bullshark took Max to Walmart for a portrait and chose the Yosemite backdrop. Nice work, b-shark.

It's great to see some recent shots of Max. What a cute little guy.

shari berry bo-berry said...

so happy you are back in the game! :) and all the pics are great!!!

Mands Glenn said...

Glad your back in Action! Missed ya! Isn't Yosemite Gorgeous! We took the girls over Thanksgiving time.

Katie said...

I'm glad you're back in the game! I find myself having a hard time keeping up with blogging with the new baby too. Lexi is here in PR and only lives 30 minutes from us. Hope you're doing well!

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

Cute pictures! Max's costume turned out SOOOOO cute.

Emili Smith said...

Kay how cute!! I can't believe how darling your kids are! I wish I saw more of you...we need to plan our get-a-way we talked about at Amy's wedding :) Miss you!

Yasmine said...

Glad you're back!

Ash said...

glad you're back! Great pics!