Thursday, March 05, 2009

San Francisco...

So Matt decided to surprise me with a trip to San Francisco Valentine's Day Weekend. Do I have the greatest husband or what? We left Reese with my parents (my first time being away from her!) and we took the city by storm. We had the best weather the entire time we were there (almost impossible if you've ever been to SF) and it was so good to get away before little Jr. gets here. I keep pinching myself that he will be here before we know it and that I have SO much to do before then. Anyone who knows me knows that I pretty much "nest" whether I am pregnant or not... so it is especially bad these last few weeks of my pregnancy. I have a million projects all going on at once, and my creative/organized mind seems to constantly be running! Oh well... it's the final countdown and I couldn't be more excited... wait... scared... wait... no, excited. Here are a few of our favorite pics from our weekend in San Francisco...




9 comments:

kentandnellie said...

Sounds like a great trip and I love your photos-very artistic! I can't believe your baby is due so soon. Good luck with everything!

Brooke Eriksen said...

How fun! I am so excited for you that you got to do that! The last time we did that it was to your wedding:) It was the best. Don't be scared, it's as natural as the first:)

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Man, those little kid-less trips to cool cities are the best. I've been wanting to go back to SF for a while.

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

Super cute Kay!! Love all the new pictures and the new background.

Julianne said...

Wow. what a great trip... and you'll need one of those under your belt, cause it'll be a while, I'm sure... with #2 coming so soon. And wait, let me get this straight. you live here, I live here... wanna hang?

Becca said...

is there no better place on earth then SF!!!! I think not!!! Love that city!!!

Good luck theses last few weeks! it's fun to have that excited, scared, nervousness all at the same time! nest away girl!

Beth Davis said...

Great pictures!!! It must have been so nice to just get away with your hubby. I miss you!!!
I heard you had a shower at Becky's house. I wish I could have been there. I still can't believe you are having baby #2- I love it and I'm so happy for you!!!

stacy said...

Heard the news...Congrats on the little guy's arrival. Exciting! Good luck w/ recovery. We're enjoying Gavin can't believe how much life changes. Its amazing!

daveandraechel said...

amazing pics.