Monday, November 03, 2008

Trick or Treat...

For Reese's first Halloween she was a scary kitty cat... just kidding. She was the cutest kitty cat I have ever seen (sorry Heidi, but I didn't see Evelyn in her costume yet!) We took her to the Trunk or Treat the week before and she loved seeing all the kids dressed up. I was so proud of her for keeping her little ears on all night and she didn't even fuss when I painted the whiskers on her face! Such a good girl! On the actual night of Halloween, we were the worst parents in the world and we took our daughter to the Clippers v. Nuggets game. Thanks to her Uncle Brad she was able to experience the NBA from five rows back! I hope one day she will look back and thank us for such an opportunity! She ended up just sleeping on me the entire game, poor thing, she was pooped!


Getting ready for her big night out!


Getting into some trouble...


The finished product!

8 comments:

Megan Bowen said...

She is the cutest kitty cat ever.

Mands Glenn said...

You make beautiful babies. I love her cute kitty costume. She will thank you later for taking her to the game. How fun!!

Treidi said...

reese is cute no doubt.

but where are the Matt incredible hulk shots?

Until oct 31 2008 I thought pecs like that only existing in my dreams.

Elise said...

Yes, I agree. Cutest little kitty cat I've ever ever seen. Look at that sweet face.

Emily C said...

cute kitty :)
when do you find out about the sex of baby #2?

jrshiner said...

She is pretty much the most adorable almost one year old ever! I love that smile you caught on camera!

The Greenwoods said...

KAY!!! Now I have two ways to stalk you!!! Your family is so cute and your kids are ADORABLE!!! I am going to have to add you to my blog list now!!! Hope all is well and that you have fully recovered from Amy's wedding!! (I think that I actually have a picture of you at Amy's wedding on my blog!) Keep in touch woman!

The Greenwoods said...

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to write "kids"! I'm so lame. I meant to say that your daughter is sooo ADORABLE!!!