Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ten Months and Counting...



Our little Reesey will be ten months tomorrow! Not a big deal? Well, we are pretty excited about making it this far. We love our baby girl... and here are ten reasons why she makes us happy every day:

1. Her smile. Now I know this sounds totally cheesy, but this girl smiles as wide as her mouth will let her, only to reveal that at ten months there are still NO teeth! So sad...

2. When she talks like a duck. This is a new one that I think she has derived from when I play with her and "growl" at her. It is the cutest thing because she really sounds like Donald Duck.

3. When she talks to herself. I love waking up and hearing, through the monitor, her talking to her snuggle bunny in her crib... just waiting for mom and dad to come and get her!

4. She likes to cuddle. Correction... she LOVES to cuddle, especially with her daddy in the morning.

5. She drinks out of my cup. Even when her sippy is right in front of her she wants to drink out of my cup. Yesterday, I caught her trying to drink out of this toy fish bowl that she has... no luck.

6. Her giggle. In direct correlation to her smile... it's contagious!

7. She is a good sleeper. Enough said.

8. She gets excited when I put any kind of food in front of her. I mean look at her, the girl likes to eat!

9. The obvious... her rolls. If you haven't seen them then you are in for a serious treat. Her legs have so many rolls on them that some of them get tucked away in her diaper... so cute!

10. Her sass! That, I have to admit... she gets from me... lucky girl!

9 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

she is so dang cute i can't wait to see her!! (and YOU and MATT!)

:)

Em said...

she is so darling. and i definitely understand the loving-to-eat thing. charlie's the same way. :)

Jill Gammill, M.A.E.d said...

I love her smile too! She is wonderful!

Love Cousin Jill

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute smile! You really need to post more often to show her off. I love the curls up front! I haven't heard from you in forever...how are you?

Jodi said...

Reese is darling, happy 10 months together.

Mands Glenn said...

THose rolls are delicious. This picture is the best. YOu are lucky you have a great sleeper. Enough said! That is huge! YOu guys make such the cute family.

heidi said...

10 months of fun! Love little Reese! Can't wait to see you guys again. By the way, if you need to start an "Angels aren't doing so well and it makes my husband cranky" support group, let me know.

shari berry bo-berry said...

hey girl..i posted another pic of Reese on my photo blog. I'm almost done editing your pics and I'll email you the link to your gallery as soon as I'm done. :)

How is she doing? I heard she had a fever last week...Drew had a fever all weekend long, so I took him in today and they said it's "just a virus" -- Wow. That's really comforting. Oh well...I guess we'll wait a few more days and see if it goes away. At least I know it's not an ear infection or something like that.

HOpe she's feeling better!

Dixons said...

I'm friend's with Sara & James Mortensen and they had a link to his sister's photography blog and I saw a few of your family pics. So cute!! Reese's chunky legs are to die for! That is one beautiful little girl! You guys are in trouble.