Saturday, May 10, 2008

Puppy Love...

This weekend my sister and her hubby came into town to pick up their new little puppy Maggie. It was so good to see them and their little girl Evelyn, and I can't believe how big she is! Evelyn is walking all over the place and she loved two things this weekend: 1) playing with her favorite cousin Reese (that includes giving her a ton of kisses,) and 2) playing with my red shoes! I can't tell you how many times I found those shoes lying around the house in the most random places!
Little Maggie is an adorable English Lab who wanted nothing better to do than to sleep and kiss everyone all over the face! My favorite was when she got Reese right on the lips and Reese just stood there and took it like a champ! Heidi and Jack, we miss you guys and wish you would come down more often!
p.s. Happy Birthday Wes!


Our little peanut sitting up like a big girl and loving it!


Evelyn giving Reese kisses...


Little Maggie...


Romping through the jungle...


Right on the lips!


Baby girl loving every minute of it...


On the run with Aunt Kay's shoe...


Happy Girls!

6 comments:

kori said...

What cute photos-they are actually really good. Maybe you should be a photographer on the side. You could do photography during the day and bake desserts on tv at night!

The Marquardt Family said...

AHHH... I want a puppy so bad! We are going to see what happens and where we are this fall and then hopefully we can get one. Also I love the last pic of your sweet Reese how she is just chubby and grinning. What a happy healthy baby! When she gets bigger she can come visit Aunt Cami and Uncle Michael for a weekend! xoxo love you guys

Katie said...

That puppy is SO cute! Great pictures...hey, I'll be in town June 20-30. I'm staying with Nikki and Darren for part of the time so it maybe I'll see you and little Reese!

Mama Bear said...

That is the cutest, sweetest little puppy...Meredith fell in love! She kept wanting me to show her the pictures again!

Julianne said...

Whoa! When did Reese become a little girl? Where'd the baby go? Weird. Time flies. Cute pics!

Cecily Mortensen said...

Oh my goodness, I love the pic of Evelyn kissing Reese. What adorable pictures! I can't stop smiling - you made my night!

Wow Reese has grown so much since I last saw her in March. She has the most beautiful smile..just like her Mommy. I can't wait for you guys to come visit this summer! Love Cecily