Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Final Countdown...



Ok... so here we are less than two weeks from our due date and Matt and I are dying to have our baby girl! I was going to just post the picture of my enormous belly and have "The Final Countdown" playing in the background, but then I felt that I would be neglecting my blogging responsibilities! Yesterday I realized that my hormones are really beginning to take control. We found out that Matt needed to fly to Hawaii one last time before baby girl gets here, so he flew out last night and he gets back on Saturday morning. I had a bit of a meltdown but have since recovered and now I am focusing on my nesting. I am cleaning everything in the house, then organizing, then re-cleaning and I am finding it all very therapeutic! My whole family is coming down for Thanksgiving and I couldn't be more excited! I just hope baby Reese is here to share in all the fun. So hopefully the next post will have pictures or our little one... but at least you don't have to read about the Santa Ana Winds anymore... (Heidi!)

15 comments:

kori said...

I'm glad to see the Santa Ana Winds are over. If i wasn't your next door neighbor, I might be nervous you blew away in them cause you hadn't posted in so long. ha ha. Hopefully Reese comes soon! We can't wait to see her.

Emily C said...

hey! i can't believe it's finally time!! whheew! what's your apt # ? i need to come drop something off...

Emily C said...

here's that site i was telling you about: http://poshtots.com/

it reminds me of the cool baby bedding you are doing.

The Marquardt Family said...

We can not wait to meet sweet Reese! She is going to be a total BABE! Love you guys and keep us posted about your new family member! xoxox

Mands Glenn said...

OH MY GOSH! You are so close. Girlfriend, she could honestly come at anytime. Ohhhh you make me want to get pregnant again. This is like Christmas times 20! The thought of a Matt-Kay mix is too much for me to handle. She is going to be a dolly. We will all keep our fingers crossed that she comes before Thanksgiving. Good luck, HOT MAMA!

p.s. Thanks for the cute Tummy shot. You look amazing for being due in 2 weeks!

Katie said...

I'm so glad you finally update! Yay, you're almost there! I remember my last few weeks of pregnancy...I was miserable, I wanted Mia out so bad. You're going to love it Kay, I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see the pictures of your little princess! I just updated my blog too...I was out of town over Halloween, but I'm back.

shari berry bo-berry said...

So we were totally laughing at Matt's message the other night...I can't remember what he said except that I know Brad thought it was really funny. We've been thinking about you! HOpe all is well and we can't wait to hear the news about your baby girl and see some pictures! Please call me if you need ANYTHING!

Beth Davis said...

You are hilarious Kay! I love the song- it's perfect for the moment. Good Luck!! I can't wait to see pictures!

shari berry bo-berry said...

Just heard the news! CONGRATULATIONS!

Hillaryous said...

I HEARD THAT Reese has been born! YAY! I hope that we get to see photos SOON! Rest well! and have some fun! Best wishes and CONGRATS! THE DAY finally arrived! So happy for you 3! ;D

heidi said...

Congrats! She's here!
I can't wait to see pictures of Reese! I hope you and Matt are doing well. We will be down your way for New Years, so maybe we can meet little Reese...

Jillyboo said...

Hi. Its Kim Harvey's sister-in-law. Just doing some blog stalking and wanted to say hello. It was nice to meet you and beautiful Reese tonight. Hope your recovery goes as well as it has been, you looked great!

Shauna said...

so just saw the pictures on the morphys blog and....WELL DONE. shes a beauty! No deformity's...atleast that i can tell. NICE ONE! Now go make another!

Hillaryous said...

checking DAILY! ;D reese reese reese... i'm chanting for this lil angel

kristy said...

Ok, so I just saw the most beautiful photos of your gorgeous little Reese on Jenny's blog and wanted to send my Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful, Kay and looks just like you. Oh, I can't wait to meet her!!