Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hilarious!

Ok, so how funny is the celebrity look alike entry! We were at the Morphy's dying of laughter for hours! Of course, we picked the best ones to post to the blog (even though I look like a smurf) but we did neglect to mention that on another try with Matt's picture he was connected to David Hasselhoff... Matt's hair idol!

You heard it here first folks...just a little over two weeks until my birthday! I know that as most people get older, they like to ignore their turning a year older... but I on the other hand pretty much like to enjoy an entire birthday week! I told Matt last night that he better be grateful for April 6, 1980 because that is the day that I was brought into this world! More posts to come... hopefully detailing all the wonderful events that will happen the first week of April. It should be like a birthday decathalon!

5 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

We totally did ours too and had a good laugh. Happy Early Birthday!

Morph This said...

Ummm.. I thought we were celebrating birthday month?

Becca said...

i'm with you kay... i love getting older! it's not really about the birthday per say but the whole idea of adding another year to your life's story!!!

shari berry bo-berry said...

Hey...GET BLOGGING you lazy bums! Just kidding. :) Kay...you've been tagged...see my blog.

Morph This said...

I would like another post please.