Thursday, September 14, 2006

To New Beginnings...

Well, here it is... my first attempt at blogging. Thank you Jenny for all your guidance and support! Matt and I are your typical newlyweds... we stopped working out since we got married and we are traveling out of town every other weekend trying to make the most of our summer. Can I tell you how excited I am that it is almost Fall. My favorite season... the Fall has football games, the best holidays (besides my birthday), and provides the opportunity to wear cute sweaters! I just realized that my hair is siginificantly longer now that it was in this picture. I hope I am not drawing any negative attention to myself. You know the kind... the "she really needs to cut that stringy hair" attention. Oh well, Matt likes it long.

3 comments:

Morph This said...

Yeah the Bullsharks are here! So glad you made it to the world of Blogging! Hope we all have the time to keep it up. Will you please eat a Tot is Fresno for me?

hugs
Tot herself

Mands Glenn said...

I love it! Kay, thanks for stopping into our blog world. I am so nuts about it now I will probably check your blog like weekly. It makes you really want to take more pictures. No, your hair does not look like the " Girl that needs to cut her stringy hair." Guys love long hair!

Becca said...

dude...we need more post lady and ladys man!!!! get on it!

love ya!

Becca Dulgarian